The Columbia Land Conservancy is hiring two paid summer positions!
Process & timing
- Submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to [email protected]. Please, no phone calls.
- Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
- Applications are due by March 15, with preference for those received before February 22.
- Interviews will begin the week of February 26. Questions will be provided in advance and interviews will be conducted on Zoom. The process will include one interview with a panel of staff.
- Candidates will be chosen by March 31.
Outreach & Education Intern
The Outreach and Education Intern works to further CLC’s mission as it relates to engaging our community through online and in-person outreach. This position supports CLC’s Communications and Education teams.
Conservation Programs Intern
This position will primarily assist staff with easement stewardship and public conservation area stewardship efforts. The intern will be provided with training on various aspects of land trust work and given opportunities to learn many new skills.